Camellia delivers all-day comfort and support in a work-ready clog. Additional benefits include a removable PU footbed for shock absorption and energy return, moisture-wicking linings, easy-to-clean upper leathers and an outsole that’s slip resistant on wet, dry, and oily/wet surfaces.
- Removable PU foam footbed for shock absorption and energy return. Accommodates most orthotics.
- Non-marking, long wearing, slip resistant* rubber padswithpatent-pending design. *Tested for dry, wet, and oily/wet indoor surfaces.
- Durable, easy-to-clean leather uppers.
- Moisture-wicking linings treatment with Aegis MicrobeShield®and Cleansport NXT® organic odor control.
- Lightweight, anti-fatigue EVA midsole, designed for shockabsorptionand support.
- 1.5" heel.
Not sure of your European Size? Here is Dansko's recommended sizing chart:
|US Size||4.5 - 5||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11||11.5 - 12||12.5 - 13|
We understand that buying shoes online can be difficult. We do our best to simplify the process by making sure everything we sell is new and in perfect condition.
In the situation that a shoe does not meet your expectations, we are happy to assist with an exchange or return within the first 30 days of your purchase.
Sale Items are not eligible to receive money back. If you order a Sale item and need to return it, you will receive a Walking Depot Online Gift Card in the amount due. The Gift Card will be issued when we have received and verified the merchandise is in the proper condition.