Think of Orthaheel's Slimfit Orthotic as the inside secret to your favorite casual shoes or dressy heels without crowding your toes.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Designed for everyday use: fits all types of women's casual and heeled shoes.
- Supports the foot via a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position.
- Supports the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a correct fit every time.
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
Not sure of your size? Here is Orthaheel's recommended sizing chart:
|Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|