Born on the beaches of California, the Classic Boot was originally made to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions and has since become an icon of West Coast cool. It's crafted with our famously soft sheepskin, which naturally wicks away moisture so you can wear it anywhere – both indoors and out.
The outsole of this product is either a Sugarcane EVA outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Rear pull tab, Overlock stitch detailing on seams
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- 5" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.